It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...wrong book but it applies! But seriously, we are so blessed that we have finally moved into the second trimester of our pregnancy. I had quite a rough few months and had just enough energy to work and by the end of the day, I didn't want to do anything. I can't imagine going through a pregnancy with another little one to take care of! I thought morning sickness had left for good, but unfortunately last night it reared it's ugly head again after a coughing spell. I've had colds/sinus/respiratory infections since October and another one started this Thursday evening (sigh). Thankfully, I have much more energy than I have previously so I'm not letting this cold get me down. I finally started my Christmas candy making over the weekend and loved every minute of it! We are at week 14 moving into week 15 on Wednesday and I can't believe that we're almost halfway there. Today I got to hear our little one's heartbeat, such a sweet sweet sound to my ears. This is an old picture now but I've posted our first ultrasound picture below. In 4 more weeks we'll get a new picture and find out if we're having a boy or girl. Deric's convinced we're having a boy and I was for awhile but now I'm not so sure. Either way we'll be surprised in 4 weeks.
~Ashley

No comments:
Post a Comment