Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Well Dressed Baby Already!

We've already received some very cute baby clothes and a sweet Christmas gift from Deric's Aunt Pam and Uncle Steve that I just had to post pictures of.  Our little one isn't here yet but he or she is going to be a well dressed little one.

Baby Swanson's first outfit!  I hope our little one is a girl so she can wear the super cute headband.  Thanks Erica and J!!


Baby Swanson's first Christmas outfit that will be worn next year of course!  Deric surprised me with this and he even made sure to get the right size, 6 months!
Two sweet gowns that will be perfect!  Thank you Kim and Taylor for such a thoughtful gift!

This isn't an outfit but I just had to post a pic because it's too cute!  It's a frog tummy time mat with a boppy!  Thanks to Deric's Aunt Pam and Uncle Steve for such a sweet gift!  I know we'll get lots of use out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment